An online course to help you structure your stories in the best possible way
After months of persistence from Fabula Deck users, we locked ourselves in a recording studio and came out with Fabula Advanced. Inside you will find everything we think is fundamental for those who write novels, films and tv series.
- It is full of advice, tricks, best-practices fundamental for writers
- It helps you save time, by discovering in just a few hours everything you need to know to increase your work success prospects
- It helps you effectively structure a story drastically reducing the risk for your novel or script to end up in the infamous rejection pile
- It explains how to use Fabula Deck to create well-rounded characters, a trait that is very much appreciated by producers and publishers 😉
And these are only a few of the advantages that you will get from Fabula Advanced... If you want a taste of what you will find inside of the course, in the section below you can get access to the first three lessons.
Bonus: 12 analyses made using Fabula
In the exercise booklet we added 12 analyses of books and films made with Fabula Deck, a treasure from which to draw inspiration. Among the analyses you will find: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, The Catcher in the Rye, Finding Nemo, Inception and Kill Bill.
🇮🇹 And yes, the lessons are all in Italian language with English subtitles. It means Italian lessons for free!
The online course is divided in 12 lessons for a total of about 3 hours and it includes an exercise booklet that includes books and films analyses available to download on the right.
The first 3 lessons are free. To have access to all 12 lessons unlock the videocourse.
2) How and why use Fabula
3) Blue cards: heroes, enemies, allies